It’s Earth Month and we’re on a mission to make it count!
Earth Month takes place in April every year, this annual awareness month is an opportunity to raise awareness and advocate for change around the issues most impacting our planet.
A few ways we can all celebrate earth month.
- Plant a tree – Reduce the Earths carbon footprint by planting a tree.
- Spend time in nature – Spend time outdoors soaking in the beauty around us.
- Watch a nature documentary – Documentaries are a powerful tool for bringing important environmental issues to the forefront of our minds.
- Clean up litter in your community – Whether you rally a clean team or just bring a bag on your next dog walk, cleaning up litter in your community is a small but mighty way to look after our planet.
- Make a small lifestyle change – Maybe you could carpool with a colleague or opt for a more eco friendly mode of transport like cycling or walking a few times a week.
- Reduce your energy consumption – Reduce the amount of electricity you use by switching off unused plugs or by switching to lower energy using LED light bulbs.