Busy high-street in Newquay receives imprinted surfacing which offers a fantastic, zero maintenance alternative to block paving in urban areas.
LMS Highways recently installed 90m2 of imprinted surfacing on Bank Street, Newquay. Imprinted surfacing has a multitude of benefits with its aesthetically pleasing presence really complementing the underlying brilliance of this product.
- Key benefits of imprinted surfacing:
- Hard wearing
- Great alternative to block work
- Available in a multitude of colours and patterns
- Suitable for any urban area, including schools
- Ideal for traffic calming
- With age and wear the surface may crack but won’t lift like brick work, avoiding a trip hazard
The LMS Team
We offer a variety of surfacing solutions suitable for highly trafficked, urban areas, such as HFS – high friction surfacing and imprinted surfacing, both providing improved health & safety to pedestrians and road users.
For more information feel free to give us a call on: 01626 331771.